Amit Raizada is proud to support organizations such as those listed below whose work in healthcare, innovation and sustainability serve as an inspiration to all of us.
• Autism Speaks – Research, advocacy and services for kids and families with far more questions than answers.
• The Kaw Valley Behavioral Health Care Center – Helping 40,000 kids get medical, behavioral, educational and social services nationwide.
• Monmouth University Athletics – Coach King Rice and his staff will use technology provided by SBV to enhance learning of the men’s basketball team, on and off the court.
• The Kansas City Art Institute – There are fewer investments that yield as much benefit as scholarships – for both students and the community.
• Rally Foundation For Childhood Cancer Research – Empowering volunteers across the nation to raise awareness and funds for research in the fight against childhood cancer.
• The University of Kansas Hospital – Technology from GPS systems will now be used to save the lives of patients undergoing heart procedures in the Raizada Family Electrophysiology Laboratory.
Click here to read an article about the Raizada family gift.
• Cristo Rey High School – How better to prepare high school students for college and their careers than by true immersion?
• The Jewish Federation – Serving a wide range of community needs, delivered through the principles of tikkun olam (repairing the world).
• The Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art – “Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable.” – George Bernard Shaw
• The Midwest Innocence Project – Restoring the faith, reputation and hope of the innocent.